Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Bobcad Cam Post processor for plasma?

Is anyone using bobcad cam for their plasma?

I am looking for a post processor.

I use SheetCam and i think it is spot on!

If you come across a product called FastCam don't buy it! cause it destroys your files! "Absolute SHIT" and that's me being nice about their product!

Just spend the money and be happy, From Ross.

Uploaded files:
  • ShitCAM.jpg

Turned on my new plasma ball and look what happened to my clock! Then i touched the plasma ball and I agree pay  to write my essay 555 timer chip or variant being bumped by the RF from plasma ball. I have a plasma ball, going to try this.

Quote from johnlittlejack on April 28, 2020, 3:22 pm

Is anyone using bobcad cam for their plasma?

I am looking for a post processor.

Allie009,

I too am looking for the post processers for both plasma and Mill in Bobcad.  I called them the other day and they told me if I was kind enough to upgrade to there newest version they would provide me with a POST processer.   If memory serves me when I bought this version 29 I was also promised they would get one for me when I needed it.

Can't be all that hard to use the known codes and make our own I guess if it comes down to that.

I am presently in the process of converting my 2 shop mill machines, both of which are GN 6 and have not run for several years to MASSO Controllers.  Wanted to get a jump start with Using the Bobcad  while I am waiting on parts to have something to run when I get done.   Now having second thoughts about staying with Bobcad.  Who needs that kind of service?

In my opinion MASSO should also be on this and have a copy of the post for its customers. They do for the Lathe  version, Let me know how you fair.

Steve