Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

CNC VIDEOS, Show me what you got...

Quote from routertrav on November 21, 2018, 5:10 pm

That's what I'm talking about! Nice work! and that custom dust shoe looks shmick!

Thank you all for the comments.  Look forward to seeing more people post vids.

First design is cut! Even if it, for some reason cut mirrored?! (Even in the Masso screen it looked right) @massosupport

It's a long ass video so play at x5 or skip around ??? very very happy though!

Your axis jog in the right direction and aren't flipped? That's a trip if so, especially if it showed correctly in the Masso preview. Otherwise that cut looked really nice. Always thought wood V bit carved designs looked cool but I'm never creative enough to come up with a cool design (or been much of a woodworker honestly lol).

great collection of videos everyone, thanks for sharing and as @tayloredtech mentioned that people can learn so much from your hard work.

We have created a playlist on MASSO YouTube channel called "MASSO Makers Club" where we will be loading selected maker videos, if your are happy then we can upload the copy of your videos.

Quote from TayloredTech on November 25, 2018, 5:14 am

First design is cut! Even if it, for some reason cut mirrored?! (Even in the Masso screen it looked right) @massosupport

loved the video @tayloredtech and now my kids want something like this too!

you mentioned that the image looked ok on MASSO but cut in mirror, I think your axis direction is not properly set in MASSO, can you please share a photo and mark as to how you have set the direction of each exis, what is negative and positive direction, where the homing sensors are and also share your MASSO settings file, we can then have some recommendations for you.

Quote from MASSO - Support on November 25, 2018, 8:31 pm
Quote from TayloredTech on November 25, 2018, 5:14 am

loved the video @tayloredtech and now my kids want something like this too!

you mentioned that the image looked ok on MASSO but cut in mirror, I think your axis direction is not properly set in MASSO, can you please share a photo and mark as to how you have set the direction of each exis, what is negative and positive direction, where the homing sensors are and also share your MASSO settings file, we can then have some recommendations for you.

Haha, it was actaully pretty fun to make. I can send you the design if you want to tweak it 🙂

I started another thread on XY orientation.

See here

Quote from MASSO - Support on November 25, 2018, 7:11 am

great collection of videos everyone, thanks for sharing and as @tayloredtech mentioned that people can learn so much from your hard work.

We have created a playlist on MASSO YouTube channel called "MASSO Makers Club" where we will be loading selected maker videos, if your are happy then we can upload the copy of your videos.

I consent!

Load them up

Here you go, not very exciting but it's the first  genuine end-to-end cut using  the final set up over WiFi also. File is processed out of the en route software  using a custom vbscript that I wrote  to fix it up.

As soon as I get some help fixing the the tool changer issue from Masso I'll put some videos of that up.

nice one @lpnb