Forum Navigation
Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumForums: Feature RequestsFeedrate over ride
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Feedrate over ride

Just started using my Masso G3 and it is very nice indeed.

Changing over from Mach I really miss feed-rate over ride up to 150%.

Also a full functioning G-code editor with cut/copy/paste/search and replace functions would be a godsend for us that like to tweak codes.

In a commercial environment it can really save a huge amount of time being able to tweak things on the fly.

Just my 2 bobs worth, but already even after only using Masso for a couple of days I can say I wont be going back to Mach.

Problem is now I will be wanting to convert my other 3 machines over as well    LOL

jcoldon, Model and Toolmaking and 12 other users have reacted to this post.
jcoldonModel and ToolmakingBreezyCarlrcrclrHalfstepevermechSizigiTysonpiperwScotoupaGarrettWDrecoautoFrank Corcoran

I agree. I was disappointed to see that feed override only went to 100% or lower. My previous setup was using bCNC and it could go to 200%.

200% is priceless for when you have no idea how fast a cut can go when you post.

Model and Toolmaking, rcrclr and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
Model and ToolmakingrcrclrpiperwScotoupa

I'm another vote for feed overide. I miss it dearly.

rcrclr and Scotoupa have reacted to this post.
rcrclrScotoupa

I noticed last night that you can override up to 200% while jogging, but only 100% while running a job. It’d be great if we could set the range of feed override in settings.

Agreed on the feed rate over-ride, plasma consumable wear and require different speeds.

It also allows you to cut different thickness's of metal with an existing file with out having to run it through the cam software again.

rcrclr, Scotoupa and Frank Corcoran have reacted to this post.
rcrclrScotoupaFrank Corcoran

I'm another vote  for feedrate overide.

rcrclrScotoupa

Yes please. If possible an option for the override to only affect cutting moves. If that's too complicated maybe only have the override affect X and Y, not Z.

rcrclrScotoupa

+1 for feed override being able to go over 100%

rcrclrScotoupa

👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍 yes please.

Scotoupa has reacted to this post.
Scotoupa
Quote from CNC Maker on January 31, 2020, 6:57 am

Also a full functioning G-code editor with cut/copy/paste/search and replace functions would be a godsend for us that like to tweak codes.

this is the only downfall of masso at this point in time. this needs to be implemented ASAP.

Scotoupa has reacted to this post.
Scotoupa