Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

SheetCAM Post Processors for MASSO

Post processors for SheetCAM can be downloaded from this link: https://www.masso.com.au/docs/masso-cnc-controller-documentation/cam-post-processors/sheetcam-post-processor/

hi,

is this sheetcam post processors include the automatic zero work height adjustment for plasma?

thanks

Yes it has the built in G32.8 command that will automatically gets added to the gcode to zero the work piece every time you start a new cut.

Okay thanks for your reply

l have been using sheetcam on my milling machine with mach 3 without any problems.

I am now using the masso post processor and this appears to be for plasma only, can this be modified to suit the mill.

At the moment when job starts, the Z axis collides with top of job and then lifts to start point. I would expect this with a touch plasma torch but no good for the mill.

I have been playing with hsmxpress which does work but very time consuming for simple jobs.

Plasma POST is different to Mill as its got the probing cycle built in. Which post you have been using with MASH 3?

I am running the latest version of sheetcam, 6.1.53.

I believe l have been using the following

Mach3 post processor

Non modal G-codes
Modal coordinates
Comments enclosed with ( and )
Incremental IJ
uses G43 tool length offsets

As l have changed to the Masso l do not have a PC with Mach 3 running at the moment to confirm.

P.S. I now have the Extron up and running, So unfortunately the King Rich has not been used the last few days.

We will have a POST for mill version made, can you share one of your sheetcam JOB files with us so that we can send you some gcode files for you to check.

Have attached sheetcam file with Mach 3 post

Uploaded files:

Great if this is added to your list of post processors.

From Ross.

Quote from MASSO - Support on June 29, 2018, 1:36 pm

We will have a POST for mill version made, can you share one of your sheetcam JOB files with us so that we can send you some gcode files for you to check.