Forum Navigation
Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumForums: Tool ChangersSoftware Version 4.02
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Software Version 4.02

I note in the latest on line documentation Version 4.02 has added features for the Automatic Tool Changer, however when I look for the current software it lists Ver 4.01. Can you advise when Ver 4.02 will be released.

Cheers Rossco

the software is to be released today (19 March 2021)

rossco and malvi have reacted to this post.
rosscomalvi

It's still not available for download? Still only 4.01 in the download section.

@vanger

The v4.02 has been removed due to some issues and a new version will be released in the next few weeks.

Regards,
Arie.

Any Idea of release date for Version 4.02 as detailed in the MASSO documentation

Any update on V 4.02 ?

I am ready for it.

Thanks!

Uploaded files:
  • IMG-7181.jpg

We all are especially as the on line documentation describes Ver 4.02 and it was initially released on 19th March only to be with drawn with the promise of an early re-release.

Can only but wait.

Quote from rossco on June 8, 2021, 7:06 am

We all are especially as the on line documentation describes Ver 4.02 and it was initially released on 19th March only to be with drawn with the promise of an early re-release.

Can only but wait.

Well, this is disappointing..    Thanks for the response..  MASSO?  anyone from Masso have a better update for us?   Thanks

@jefflangendoerfergmail-com

Jeff,

Please email Support and request a pre-release version to test your tool changer, include you serial number.

Regards,

Arie.

Quote from Breezy on June 8, 2021, 12:01 pm

@jefflangendoerfergmail-com

Jeff,

Please email Support and request a pre-release version to test your tool changer, include you serial number.

Regards,

Arie.

Done.  Thanks!