Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Wiring a relay to a pneumatic solenoid for mist coolant

Thanks Peter. Duly noted on the current limit.

Cheers,

Sam.

Quote from MASSO Support on February 22, 2020, 9:32 pm

Given that so many people have issues with all the non-standard and poor quality relay boards, we are releasing MASSO relay modules next month which will provide easy installation and we will also provide wiring examples. This way there won't be any confusion and we can standardize things with better quality products.

Is Masso planning on releasing a Masso on relay?

@kencnc411

The release date of the new Masso TTL Relay has been delayed due to the Global Pandemic.

We will give an update once we have any further information. Sorry for the delay but I'm sure you understand it is outside our control.

Cheers Peter

Quote from MASSO Support on April 1, 2020, 1:09 pm

@kencnc411

The release date of the new Masso TTL Relay has been delayed due to the Global Pandemic.

We will give an update once we have any further information. Sorry for the delay but I'm sure you understand it is outside our control.

Cheers Peter

Peter,

Thank you for the update.  Stay safe. Stay healthy.

MASSO relay module has been released and can be ordered via our online store.

Documentation: https://docs.masso.com.au/wiring-and-setup/setup-and-calibration/masso-relay-module

Ordering: https://www.masso.com.au/product/relay-module/

Uploaded files:
  • MASSO-Relay-Module-Top-view.png
  • MASSO-Relay-module-wiring-example.png

@masso-support

I just ordered a pair of the new Masso Relays for my G3 build!  Can they run on 12VDC as well or only 24VDC?

Cheers, Stephen Brown

Hi Stephen,

The Relays require a 24 volt DC power supply. A 12 volt version maybe released in the future.

Cheers Peter

@masso-support

I'm glad to see this release, this is awesome. A lot of users having trouble with relays that are compatible this should make it less frustrating for most people

Guy

What is the board dimensions, will it fit in one of those cool little din rail box mount? Like this

Uploaded files:
  • E2B3B322-05A4-49B2-BE81-11A70A6AD3D9.png

The relay module is not DIN mounted.

Board dimensions: 95mm (3.74 inch) x 25mm (0.98 inch)