G80 – Cancel Modal Motion
This command is used to cancel Canned Cyles such as G73, G81, G82 & G83.
Syntax & Parameters
N10 G99 G73 X10 Y10 Z-8 R2 Q1 F100 N20 X20 N30 G80
- The first line moves the X & Y axis to 10mm position with retract plane set to 2mm, drilling to Z -8mm, peck of 1mm at 100 mm/minute feedrate and starts drilling.
- The second line moves X axis to 20mm position and drill a hole as per the same values.
- The third line cancels the G73 canned cycle.
- Units are defined as either inches or mm depending on your machines setup or G20 or G21 command in use.
- After using G80 the current mode is cancelled and replaced with G00 Rapid motion until it is changed in Gcode.
0 of 0 users found this section helpful