IMPORTANT! – Please read the below release notes first.
IMPORTANT! – Take screenshots of your current controller settings including all setup and calibration data including input and output function assignments and invert status as after loading this software your controller might reset to default settings or controller settings might change.
IMPORTANT: From v4.0, Caps lock off during power up: As per user feedback the caps lock status on power up will be set to off state, please check caps status when entering your password.
- One click work offset option: Users can now click on any of the work position numbers on the F2 screen and type in the required position and press enter. These values will be updated and saved in the current work offset being used.
- Support for new MASSO Link
- This software will enable your MASSO G2 controller to connect to your PC via the new MASSO Link software v2.0.
- This new version of MASSO Link now supports Windows, macOS (including new M1 chip) and Linux.
- For more information and MASSO Link download, CLICK HERE
IMPROVEMENTS & BUG FIXES
- On screen work offset issue in Inch mode: Fix a bug that was causing the values to be incorrect when in Inch mode.
- Tool data missing randomly: Bug fix that was causing some tools to disappar from the F4 tools list.
- Message text colour : Some text messages on the screen were hard to read because of colour used, colours have been changed for better visual experiance.