IMPORTANT! – Please read the below release notes first.
IMPORTANT! – Take screenshots of your current controller settings including all setup and calibration data including input and output function assignments and invert status as after loading this software your controller might reset to default settings or controller settings might change.
IMPORTANT: From v4.0, Caps lock off during power up: As per user feedback the caps lock status on power up will be set to off state, please check caps status when entering your password.
- New command support “MSG” to give messages to user when running a job, For more information CLICK HERE
- New logic for Mill version to support linear tools with different layouts and multiple rows:
- Both Linear Tool Changer Type 1 & Type 2 now support this new logic.
- The user can have different types of tool holder options.
- For more information CLICK HERE
IMPROVEMENTS & BUG FIXES
- Wi-Fi not responding issue fix: Bug fix that was causing MASSO to stop communicating with MASSO Link.
- Fixed issues with gcode file transfer from MASSO Link where the gcode file transfer to USB root folder was causing issues.
- Probing window cursor in data boxes is now automatically set to start of text which makes is easy to view and enter data.
- Lathe 4 Bit Digital Signal Output Turret logic improvements to resolve input signal invert issue.
- Improvements to Plasma Jump To Line logic to auto resume last cut.
- Improvements to motor alarm logic to show which motor caused Alarm during machine homing.