IMPORTANT! – Please read the below release notes first.
IMPORTANT! – Take screenshots of your current controller settings including all setup and calibration data including input and output function assignments and invert status as after loading this software your controller might reset to default settings or controller settings might change.
IMPORTANT: The below steps need to be followed if updating your controller from any other software version apart from version 5.0:
- After loading this software version, all tools data in the F4 screen will be erased and the user must manually add all tools data in F4 screen before using the machine.
- This version has new tool changer logic for mill linear tool changer which requires all the inputs and outputs to be reassigned and calibration data entered into the tool chnager settings in the F1 screen before using the machine.
- Machine Homing – As per user feedback, the home button next to JOG buttons has been removed and now double clicking flashing HOME indicator on the screen Initializes the homing cycle.
- Resume machining from Gcode file editor – Added option to directly resume machining from a line directly from the Gcode file editor.
- M66 – Support for reading input signals added – M66 support added, now external signal inputs from sensors can be used to control gcode. For more information CLICK HERE
- M85, M86 – Automatic door open and close – M85, M86 support added, automatic machine door control using gcode and also during a tool change has been added. For more information CLICK HERE
IMPROVEMENTS & BUG FIXES
- Backlash – IMPORTANT improvements to backlash logic, if using backlash settings then this update is very important.
- Spindle Step/Dir and PWM control – Support added for spindle RPM acceleration and deceleration.
- Plasma – Fixed bug where the cutting voltage value in F2 screen was not being propery converted when the machine is in inch mode.
- Plasma – Added torch offset option when G200 is disabled.
- Scribe Tool – Tool ON/OFF issue fixed.
- Conversational wizard – Improvements and bug fixes.
- Axis calibration wizard – bug fixed when working in inch mode.
- Gcode file editor – Fixed issue where the gcode editor window would not allow the file to be saved twice.
- Machine JOG to 10% feedrate on power up – As per user feedback, the machine JOG feedrate is set to 10% so that on high feed rate machines the user accidently crash axis when jogging machine before homing the machines.
- WaterJet – Improvements to waterjet logic.
- Onscreen keyboard ENTER key safety when using MDI – As per user feedback, the on screen keyboard’s enter key is disabled and the user must press the Run button on the MDI window to run MDI command. This done as it was reported by users that when typing commdnas in MDI and using on screen backspace key, it was very easy to press Enter key by mistake.
- Drilling cycles – Improvements and bug fixes when doing a Jump To Line with drilling cycles.