IMPORTANT! – Please read the below release notes first.
IMPORTANT! – Take screenshots of your current controller settings including all setup and calibration data including input and output function assignments and invert status as after loading this software your controller might reset to default settings or controller settings might change.
IMPORTANT: The below steps need to be followed if updating your controller from any other software version apart from version 5.0 ot 5.01:
- After loading this software version, all tools data in the F4 screen will be erased and the user must manually add all tools data in F4 screen before using the machine.
- This version has new tool changer logic for mill linear tool changer which requires all the inputs and outputs to be reassigned and calibration data entered into the tool changer settings in the F1 screen before using the machine.
- G38.7 – Center Probing Cycle – Support for new gcode to probe and find center using gcode commands. https://docs.masso.com.au/supported-g-codes/g38.7-center-probe-cycle
- Tower Light Flashing – New feature added to tower lights, now the Green light flashed to attract user attention on M00, M01 or manual tool change request.
- Settings file name management – Now the user can rename the settings file to start with MASSO_5-Axis_Tools or MASSO_Mill_Settings and add text or numbers to the file name for easy management.
IMPROVEMENTS & BUG FIXES
- Motor Alarm – Logic updated to also check motor alarms before homing the machine.
- Spindle Auto On/Off – Logic improvements and bug fixes.
- Spindle off during probing – Bug fixes to stop spindle from auto starting when probing.
- Jump To Line – Improvements and bug fixes.
- WaterJet Jump To Line – Logic improvements.
- GCode File Editor – Bug fixes for logic when editing files.
- Multi-Head – Improvements logic and screen buttons when heads are changed.
- Axis Slaving – Logic improvements.