MASSO G3-Touch – CNC Plasma Controller
AU $1,522.50 – AU $1,609.50
Powerful MASSO G3 controller – CNC Plasma controller integrated with 15″ capacitive touch LED screen.
MASSO Touch is a standalone CNC Plasma controller with fully integrated hardware and software specially designed to run CNC machines independently of a PC. No need to worry about installing drivers or motion cards, just wire the MASSO to your motor drives and enter calibration values to start machining.
MASSO Touch allows the user to easily wire, install accessories and service the unit while mounted on the machine.
External THC modules can be used for torch height control.
Built-in WiFi Connectivity – MASSO Touch comes with Wi-Fi hardware and software to easily transfer gcodes files to the machine and monitor machine/job status through WiFi.
Wiring and Setup instructions: CLICK HERE
CNC Plasma controller features:
- E-Stop, cycle start and cycle stop buttons for easy machine control.
- The software supports horizontal and vertical user interface with on screen touch keyboard for vertical interface.
- USB ports for directly connecting keyboard, mouse and flash drives.
- 24 Isolated Inputs.
- 18 Outputs.
- 2 Analog (12 bit) inputs.
- Step & Direction signals for stepper or servo drives.
- Direct spindle control with 0-10 volts, CW, CCW & PWM.
- MPG handwheel dial support.
Important Note: We ONLY accept bank transfer payment for Australia-based customers.