IMPORTANT! – Please read the below release notes first.
IMPORTANT! – Take screenshots of your current controller settings including all setup and calibration data including input and output function assignments and invert status as after loading this software your controller might reset to default settings or controller settings might change.
IMPORTANT: Caps lock off during power up: As per user feedback the caps lock status on power up will be set to off state, please check caps status when entering your password.
- The all new UI with vertical screen support: This version has the all new interface designed for more interactive user experience. The interface support many new features including an option for vertical screen layout with full touch keyboard support.
- One click work offset option: Users can now click on any of the work position numbers on the screen and type in the required position and press enter. These values will be updated and saved in the current work offset being used.
- Lathe: Support for WABECO 8 Position tool turret added: more details: https://docs.masso.com.au/WABECO-8-Tool-Turret
- Touch probe in use message: If a touch probe tool number is assigned in the “F1-Setup” screen, when the user load this tool number, a message is displayed to alert the user that the touch probe is in use and the spindle has been disabled.
- On screen file Load, Edit, New and Delete buttons: The “F6-Load File” screen now has new buttons to easily perform file operations.
- Optional stop on/off via mouse or touch: The user can now simply click “Optional Stop” text on the status bar to toggle the optional stop status.
IMPROVEMENTS & BUG FIXES
- USB disconnect message: A message is displayed if the USB flash drive is disconnected or unplugged when a gcode file is running. This will alert the user of any USB disconnections that might happen during machining due to any issues such as electrical noise.
- Go to parking position delay fix: The CTRL+ALT+P command from keyboard to go to parking position was also triggering the system to take a screenshot of the screen and saving to USB flash drive, this was causing a delay.